MeasureJ2X V4.2 is the latest release of the MeasureJ2X software.
Version 4.2 was released in February, 2010 and made the following fixes to the program when either the 'Early/Late Wood Measurement' or the Direct Edit Mode Total Measurement' options were selected:
- fix File, Save (As) when using the 'App-FixLYOG' measuring mode so files get written with correct start year
- fix for the year display when using the 'Ins-FixFYOG' measuring mode
- fix for 'Ins-FixLYOG' measuring mode so that last year of series can be chosen for insertion without errors occurring
Version 4.1.2 was released in November, 2007 and added enhancements and fixes to the V4.1.1 release. Version 184.108.40.206 was released in March, 2009 and Version 220.127.116.11 was released in October, 2009 and included fixes to the V 4.1.2 release. These releases included the following changes:
- fix for international multi-language systems (V18.104.22.168 fixed for PC; V22.214.171.124 fixed for Mac)
- added an option for initial measuring prompt
- modifed the handling of the Measure Start/Stop buttons during earlywood/latewood measurement to allow repositioning of the sample
- changed handling of manual measure mode in the following ways:
- measurements can be entered manually without requiring a functioning serial port
- entering of intial value is not required
- desired measurement values are entered directly
- fix for the Sony encoder
Version 4.1.1 was released in June, 2007 and includes the following main new features:
- measurement of earlywood/latewood series
- autosave mode
- support for extended ids
- support for manual input of measurements
- support for reading files containing metadata
- integrated help system
Features of earlier versions are described in the release notes.
The Mac version requires a minimum of Mac OS X V 10.3.
The PC version will run on any of WinVista, WinXP, Win2003, Win2000, or WinNT. It will run on Win98 and Win95 with sufficient memory (256Mb minimum).
For a full description of hardware requirements, please refer to the latest documents:
Existing subscribers will need to re-register the new version after installation. The registration process remains unchanged, and existing subscribers can use their existing 32-digit registration keys to register the program. Information about replacing registration keys is available here.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org